Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Scenario

I believe that one of my greatest attributes is my attitude. I am very positive about life and I try to apply it to everything. My attitude allows me to be very optimistic. I can find solutions to problems after a lot of people have given up out of frustration.

In three to five years I hope to be teaching a high school English class. I love literature and it is my goal to share it with as many people as I can. I want to be able to apply some of the technology that I've learned to use this year to make my class more creative and exciting.
Everything that I have seen this year has shown students thriving with technology in their classes. They use iPads, Laptops, Smart Boards, and many applications to learn more effectively. Like I mentioned in a previous post I like to use Prezi. Using websites like these can make presentations so much more interesting than a boring lecture.
I am by no means a computer pro, but I do know enough to teach myself new concepts. I think that I can help fellow teachers to use different technologies because we can learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment