Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Podcast Reflection #7: Learning in Hand- iPod #6
Tony Vincent likes to share a lot of information that he finds helpful. In this episode Tony talks about iPods and notes. He tells you how to connect your iPod to your mac and be able to read your notes as files on your desktop. You can save these in word. You can sore up to 1,000 notes on an iPod and he helps you organize them. He urges you to use folders and sub-folders to help you find it easier. I find this really useful. If I ever wanted to put an iPod note onto my mac i would have to copy and then paste it into an email then go onto my mac and save it as word. It was such a pain. I'm glad I found this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment