In this podcast Wesley Fryer has his guest Kevin Honeycutt to discuss tag teams. Tag teams organize video content for websites. Honeycutt is talking about how sites that have a large amount of content and aren't being organized properly. He created a "Tag Team Day" where he sets aside time for his team to find content and tag it. Tagging is creating keywords for searching and finding it easier.
I have found out in my tech class that tagging really is important. I have to tag things for my Delicious account but if I don't create the proper tags I will never be able to find it again. This episodes makes it seem even more important. If my content is already a little difficult to find this early in the game it can only get worse. I need to do what they say and find a balance. I need to make 4-5 keywords that actually help me find things.

No comments:
Post a Comment