Monday, January 31, 2011

Reflection # 2: CDK's Education Technology Place

This s a reflection to CDK's website


I really like the idea of having a personal website. The fact that you have videos that sort of reflect your personality really does a lot for students. I know what kinds of things that you as a teacher are interested in and what kinds of things you expect a class to have. I find the link to the DED318 class the most helpful. I think that having assignments and communication online really reaches to a new generation of students. As a student now I really appreciate the new forms of communication. I like knowing that I can double check assignments, contact teachers and other students. I really like how if I absolutely can’t come to class I can still get my assignments and stay connected.
            In my future class I plan to have some of these things. I think that keeping up with technology is important for every teacher so that they can better identify with student’s needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment